I think the web version is bugged? I bought the thermal plating but the lava still kills me. I don't know where to go from here. I get it's in development though. I love Motherload type games so I'm looking forward to where this one goes!
Mines of Volantis
Press Run Game to play in browser, or download the Windows version below . Both versions support Xbox controllers.
Crash landing on the planet Volantis, you mine through its surface in search of a way home.
- Procedural world: The world is uniquely generated each time. You will never know what resources and artifacts you will find next time!
- Collect: Find valuable resources to sell them and to refuel your harvester.
- Upgrades: To achieve greater depths, upgrade to a bigger fuel tank, or maybe a bigger cargo bay? The choice is yours.
- Escape: Find a way to escape Volantis.
Join Mines of Volantis on Discord!
|Updated||11 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, FL Studio, Paint.net, Piskel|
|Tags||2D, digging, Exploration, mining, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, sci-fi, Singleplayer, upgrades|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
- Telrium-X Teleporter11 days ago
- Improved upgrades menu, thruster fx, new music AND exclusive content!34 days ago
- Gameplay trailer62 days ago
- Full screen mode for browser now available.74 days ago
- Discoveries system now live!76 days ago
- Adding Discoveries and removing Missions91 days ago
- Persistence is the key to success. Saving feature now implemented.Feb 13, 2019
- A couple of bugfixesJan 29, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for playing! The thermal plating right now is the end goal of the game and has no functionality yet. I am working hard on more upgrades and objectives!
Tons of fun, itching to see more :)
I just played v0.3 this game is addicting good.
Can't wait to see more of it! keep it up
Takes me back! This game has alot of potential! Keep up the good work!